Solara Resort & Spa
Canmore, Alberta, CA
|Date Posted||Jun 18, 2014|
|Job Type(s)||Permanent, Full Time, Rotational Schedule|
|Education Level(s)||High School, College - Technical Certificate|
Reports to: Housekeeping Manager
Position Summary and Mission
This position is responsible for organizing, supervising and motivating to provide “wow” experiences for both our guests and our team members through ongoing support in the delivery of exceptional resort experiences.
- Responsible for checking rooms and correcting issues with team members.
- Resolving problems with a determination to accommodate customers’ needs and requests.
- Training team members on all housekeeping processes and procedures including how to care for and organize their equipment i.e. carts and Vacuums while acting as a leader at all times
- Responsible for ensuring all job tools and equipment are well maintained, maintain inventory controls and waste management.
- Reporting all maintenance items and collect maintenance lists from your teams
- Relieve the Assistant Housekeeping Manager when required
- Collect and log Lost and found items
- Promote positive relationships in communication and cooperation with all co-workers and customers.
- Represent Bellstar in a positive manner while acting suitably at all times
- Delegate work assignments and ensure team have the appropriate tools and supplies to do the work
- Discipline team members when appropriate, escalate when necessary
Skills and Abilities
- Positive attitude, self starter, team player and solutions orientated
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Qualifications and Requirements
- Housekeeping experience is required
- Repetitive physically demanding tasks- standing for long periods of time, bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching
- Some high school/completion of high school
- Must be able to speak and read text in English
- Physically fit: must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Please apply online with resume and cover letter
Thank you to all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|How to Apply|
|Applications are being accepted until July 31, 2014
|Apply in Person||Solara Resort & Spa
187 Kananaskis Way
< < Back